Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Readers theatre (Conversation between Jane and her grandfather)

Grandfather: Hi Jane
Jane: Hi Grandpa! Would you like to watch korean drama with me? It is the latest korean drama.
Grandfather: Sure!
Jane: Ok then. I'll go and switch on the television. The duration of this drama is about 1hour.
Soon the drama started...
Grandfather: Jane, where did you get this drama from?
Jane: I got this drama at Bishan (Limited edition).
Grandfather: Oh I see.
Half an hour later...
Jane: I didn't expect that to happen...
Grandfather: Yup.
Soon the drama ended...
Grandfather: Aww... The ending is so terrible.
Jane: Sobs*
Grandfather: Cheer up! It's just a movie... Don't get so upset.
Jane: Wipes tears* I'm fine now. Thanks for cheering me up.
Grandfather: Ok... It's late. I better get going... See you soon. Bye.
Jane: Bye!



1 comment:

  1. You did the right thing with the different colours for each character and the narration. Please do the same for the Reader's Theater script.

    ReplyDelete

My playlist

Favourite tracks :)