Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Describe a childhood birthday

My most memorable childhood birthday was when I was 8 years old. It was on a Thursday. I came back from school as usual. I took off my shoes and entered the house. When I entered, I couldn't find anybody in there. There was not even a single person in the house. I was astonished for a while but I saw a purple box decorated with musical notes left on the dining table. " There!" I said to myself. I then saw a note beside the box. I immediately picked up the note. The note wrote: : " HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)" Soon as I pick the note, my parents and siblings came out all of a sudden. I was surprised. My parents were holding a chocolate cake which was my favourite and my siblings were singing Happy Birthday on the way to the dining table. They placed the cake on the table and they asked me to make a wish. I soon made a wish. Then they said that the box over there was my present. I opened it and inside it was a mp3 player! I was so happy :) I would not forget this childhood birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My playlist

Favourite tracks :)