Thursday, March 4, 2010

My most memorable experience

My most memorable experience was I went to Genting Highlands for my holiday when I was 7 years oldd That was my first trip to Malaysiad When I first stepped into Genting Highlands, I felt I was in Heavend I stood on the peak of the M0UnTaInd The air was cO0l and chilled :) It was foggy and misty that I could not see the ScEnArYd I love to take the long and slow ride in the cable car and enjoyed the sight-seeingd The MoUnTaInS were enormous and magnificientd The most entertaining place I like was the outdoor amusement parkd The donkey ride was I like the mostd The pirate train ride was most exciting and thrillingd Inside the house, it was dark and spookyd I was so scared that I did not open my eyes for the entire rided I really missed the cold weather and the great fun I had over thered I hope I will visit there again one day ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Can you please use fullstops instead, and remove the :) and ^_^

    ReplyDelete

My playlist

Favourite tracks :)